Origin of Image source：www.flickr.com
|Airline Name||Air Malta||Major Routes||Malta International Airport ⇔ Milan Malpensa Airport/Frankfurt Airport/Geneva Airport/Charles de Gaulle Airport etc.|
|Official Site||http://www.airmalta.com/||Check-In Counter||
|Year Established||1973||Main Destinations||Milan, Frankfurt, London, Benghazi, Geneva, Paris, Vienna, Moscow, Istanbul, Pujara, Sofia, Brussels etc.|
|Frequent Flyer Program||
Very shortly after the Second World War, some private companies were established in Malta; amongst these were Malta Airlines, BAS Malta ltd and the Malta Instone, which in turn combined to form what is now known as the Air Malta Airline ltd. This company was set up as a flag carrier, having rights that were offered by the government and still enjoys the privileges.
Offering competitive air ticket fare rates, with no compromise on the comfort of the passengers, Air Malta provides Maltese experiences to everyone on board. Air Malta wishes to place a deep understanding of Malta at your service.
* Please ensure to check the official website of Air Malta for updated and detailed information for checked baggage.
* Please ensure to check the official website of Air Malta for updated and detailed information for carry-on baggage.
Air Malta aims to provide the most flexible services to its air ticket holders and for that purpose they provide hot and hygienic meals to their air ticket holders that are free of cost. Air Malta has a variety of menus for their air ticket holders. Air Malta also offers a wide selection of products through their unique Sky Bar Menu, from which their air ticket holders have the choice to purchase other food and drink items. All items displayed on their Sky Bar Menu can be purchased by any of their air ticket holders onboard flights, including both business and economy class passengers.
Once onboard, air ticket holders have numerous sources of entertainment like Wi-Fi or magazines. Staff at Air Malta ensure that air ticket holders are entertained and they are given the most relishing experience.
My wife and I recently travelled on Air Malta and were pleasantly surprised by the excellent service. The hostesses were very helpful and the meals were very good. Although the airport was a bit crowded but the overall experience we had was pleasant. It is truly value for money.
I'm blown away at how far this company has gone to help me get home. I was having a really hard time finding a reasonable flight to travel back home. I came across Air Malta and in really short time span, I was able to secure my air ticket thanks to the amazing staff and the check-in facility. I might not have got any other flight that day if it wasn’t for Air Malta. I want to thank the outstanding Air Malta team for helping me get home the quickest most affordable way possible. I am now a customer for life for Air Malta.
To change your name on an Air Malta account, we will ask you to send us a copy of a legal document reflecting the correct name, such as your driver's license, marriage certificate or passport.
Air Malta has multiple partnerships with companies in order to offer their members countless benefits and for that they encourage their air ticket holders to become part of their membership program so that they can also benefit from the offers arising from these partnerships. Air ticket holders can choose the best membership that suits their needs. The benefits that results from these programs might be in the form of extra mileage points or reduction in air ticket fares that all depend on the membership chosen.
The benefits of checking in online are clear to any traveller who has tried it before. All you need is an internet-connected device and a printer. Here are the top reasons air ticket holders love the online check-in option before their flight.
• Save time. Nothing beats simply going online to check in, choose your seat and print your boarding pass from the comfort of your own home or office.
• Your own pace. Getting to the airport hours before your flight is scheduled to leave isn’t always ideal. Online check-in allows you to get to the boarding gate just 45 minutes before the plane leaves.
• Simple and secure. You can check in up to 1 hour before scheduled time of departure and conveniently print out your online boarding pass as well.
• No hassle with baggage. Simply drop off your baggage at our service desk and proceed to the gate for boarding. If you are travelling light and don’t fancy queuing to check in, simply go straight through.
You can also use your mobile phone or our service desks at the airport to check in.